What does smelly urine indicate?
User rating for this question
I had infusion on tue my urine smells horriable and the yllow seperates in the stool. is this normal? my back in the kidney area also hurts?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not normal. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. Smelly urine is not normal. There are chances of infection in urinary tract or in kidney as you have mentioned you have tenderness at the back in kidney area. I suggest you to go for investigations like Urine examination and culture for ruling out any bacteria, Ultrasound of KUB region. It is better to consult a urologist for investigations and clinical examination. In the meantime drink plenty of water. Antibiotics can be started if infection is confirmed. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
People also viewed
- Bph microscopic hematuria
- Non-specific urethritis causes
- What does smelly urine indicate
- Sex hurts bladder
- What indicates a continuous urine
- Myometrium the following features were observed in the myometrium suggestive of adenomyosis
- Young woman with esophageal spasm
- Yoga to lower esr
- Prostate firmness causes
- Frank hematuria causes
- Burning urine with smelly urine
- Cramping headache pain in leg no period
- Distended stomach and need to urinate
- What medication causes smelly urine
- What causes smelly urine