What does 'small venous abnormality in lobe of brain' indicate in a MRI report?

Nov 2013

I have been having neruology codinations since may last year a new symptom every month mri shows small venous adnormilty in lobe of brain docs dont no help? Head tiling to left, headaches on left side with pressure when laying on left side,slurred speech, right eye curving inwards eye doc says need spinal tap cant find a doc in utah to do it, one done in 2009 possiable ms 3docs says minor 5 docs says no.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 31 hours later
Brief Answer: My reply is below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. I can understand your discomfort with lot of symptoms and moreover, lack of a clear-cut diagnosis. I would be pleased to help you with diagnosis and treatment. Is it possible to upload the MRI report? I hope my reply has helped you. I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, For DIRECT QUERY to me: My blog: