Ask a Urologist   »  

What does "slightly hazy ph 6 specific gravity 1.030 pus cells 0-2hpf rbc" mean?

Hello doc, can you check the result of my urinalysis color light yellow transparency slightly hazy ph 6 specific gravity 1.030 pus cells 0-2hpf rbc 0-3hpf epithelial few mucus threads many
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Normal , to be co related clinically Detailed Answer: Dear Friend Welcome to XXXXXXX I am Dr Anshul Varshney . I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern. This urine analysis is normal. This number of RBC's , Pus cells , Epithelial cells are considered as normal. But the report has to be co-related clinically. Tell me for what problem you were advised urine test. i would be able to give my expert comment on your urine report after knowing your history. If you ask me just to analyze the report , i would say it is normal :) This is my best advice for you based on details available here. If you have any further query, you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
Follow-up: What does "slightly hazy ph 6 specific gravity 1.030 pus cells 0-2hpf rbc" mean? 6 minutes later
Before I got the result of urinalysis I have a discharge with itchy I feel uncomfortable
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Detail follows Detailed Answer: Dear Monaliza. I assume you are talking about discharge from vagina. It can be due to Fungal Infection , Pelvic Inflammatory disease. But if you had discharge from urethra , you need to be tested for Sexually Transmitted Diseases , if you are sexually active. If you have pain in abdomen with burning micturation , you need to be tested for Renal / Ureteric stones. In Urinary Tract Infection , you usually don't get a discharge and it is usually associated with fever. As far as your symptoms and urine analysis is concerned , your Urine test is normal. i hope i am able to solve your query. If you don't have a further query , you may please close the discussion and rate it.