What does 'positive upto 1:160' for salmonella Typhi 'H' mean?

what does 'positive upto 1:160' for salmonella Typhi 'H' mean?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more info Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Ome single reading of this blood test does not signify anything unless I know your medical history. Please get back to me with the following details 1. Do you have fever ? How long have you been having this ? 2. Did you have pain abdomen, loose stools or constipation ? 3. Have you received antibiotics for fever ? 4. Did you ever have typhoid in the best ? 5. Please attach complete blood count test report if you have done it Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply Regards