What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2015
Mar 2015

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Question
Hi doctor,
Im 30 year old female married for 5 years. Trying to concieve our first baby. Husband works abroad so we are together on and off. Tried normally but could not get pregnant so doctor suggested iui. Had hsg XXXXXXX test in july and both tubes were clear. I ovulate only from my right ovary. My last periods was on october 16th. Doctor prescribed eovapls capsules for cd2-cd6. On cd 12 moring 9am ultrasound had two follicles 18mm & 14mm and had hcg shot fertigyn 5000 around 8pm the same day. On cd14 morning 10am had lupride 1mg injection and iui performed at 1.30pm. Also my husband arrived on cd13 only so did not have IC prior to iui this cycle. Have i missed the window?
Posted Sat, 18 Nov 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Proper timing

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Since you had IUI on day 14, and the hCG and leupride injection was timed properly, then you have not missed the window period and hence the IUI was done at proper time.
Wish you all the best.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
OBGYN