What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?

Question
Hi my wife age is 29 years...as date of 23.07.17 and ultra sound is as bellow....

Gestation-single live intrauterine pregnancy.
LIQUOR-Adequate L.P-35 mm
LIE/PRESENTATION-Cephalic
PLACENTA-Fundo Body posterior,lower segment is free grade-III

FETAL PARAMETERS-
BPD-8.97cm 36 weeks 2 days
FL-7.81 cm 40 weeks 0 days
AC-31.17 cm 35 weeks 1 day
Hc-33.33cm 38 weeks0 day

FETAL Movment-present heart beat-142 bpm
EDD By LMP-22.07.17
EDD By USG-11.08.17
Please answer me is it normal delivery...?
Still now not labour pain or not shown any sign...Dr advise to look 2/3 days otherwise eill be hospitalisation
Posted Sat, 12 Aug 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Answered

Detailed Answer:
THe reports of ultrasound are conducive to the period of gestation but the decision for normal delivery can be taken at 39 week of gestation after doing pelvic examination and checking if the pelvis is adequate for normal delivery.
Also there are various parameters which need to be taken into consideration during onset of labour and if at any time foetal hypoxia is detected , c-section would be undertaken to prevent foetal morbidity.