What does my blood test report indicate?

Pathologist and Microbiologist
Question
Hello. I went to the ER yesterday with severe stabbing chest pain that radiated down my left arm. Blood work was done. My trop was <0.017 L (reference was 0.017-1.0). Was prescribed nitro and sent home. I have had a miserable night.
Other discrepancies on blood work were
Bilt 1.2 H
Ast 46 H
Alt 79 H
Mchc 32.8 L
Neu% 32.8 L
Lym% 51.1 H

I have been in hospital in Feb for 11 days with critically low whit blood count of 650. Bone marrow was done for leukemia however test was negative. I am being told I am a mystery. I need some advise.
Posted Fri, 21 Apr 2017 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The cause of low WBC count needs to be found and treated.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.

The white blood cell count (WBC) is critically low (650/microlitre) and the neutrophil count is also critically low.

Low white blood count can be due to bone marrow depression secondary to drugs, viral infection, radiotherapy etc.

You need to consult a hematologist to look for the probable cause of low white blood cell count.

ALT and AST are raised.
These parameters can be raised due to liver disease/ injury viral infection being common.
These findings need to correlated with clinical findings.

Since Trop I was within range, possibility of ischemic heart disease is ruled out.

If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja Puri

Brief Answer:
Viral infections have self limiting course, can wait for 3-4 weeks.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome again,

Most viral infections have self limiting course.
You may wait for couple of weeks and repeat the complete blood count thereafter.
There is a possibility that the blood counts may get back to normal.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja Puri

Follow-up: What does my blood test report indicate? 12 minutes later
The hematologist is the one who states i am a mystery. The MDs do agreed there is an underlying infection but cannot seem to find it .