What does my blood sugar test suggest?

I recently had a blood sugar test and found the following readings, FBS: 120 mg/dl PPBS: 127 mg/dl HBA1C: 5.1 % MEAN BLOOD GLUCOSE ESTIMATE: 84 mg/dl My height is 5.4 and weight is 76 kgs. Does the reading suggests that I'm on the border line of Diabetics? How can I bring down the FBS reading back to normal? Should I need to stop having sugar in my diet? I'm not on any medication right now.. Please advice..
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: impaired fasting glucose is pre diabetes. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX hi!, fasting value between 110 -126 is impaired fasting. need to cut down sugars, start exercising, and review.