What does my TIFFA scan show only onefoot measurement?

Mar 2016

Hi Ma'am, Hope you are doing well. I am writing this with a query. I had my TIFFA scan on January 6th. While going through the reports, we noticed the doctor has given measurement for left foot only. As this was done by another doctor who was not our regular sonographer, we are a little sceptical. I am attaching all the reports and scan images. If you could take a look, it will be very helpful. Thanks.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to us. Your anomaly scan report and parameters are within NORMAL range and there is NO gross anomaly detected through the scan. Your gestational age is assigned as per your last period date. Scan report has mentioned LEFT foot measurement ONLY and NO measurement for Right foot. It may be mistaken by Sonographer during scan or typing error. Kindly, consult with her for clarification regarding this. Hope, above information is quite helpful to you. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and successful motherhood. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW