What does mosaic pattern rash on shoulder and arm indicate?

I am a 70 yo female. I awoke with a rash that has red borders in a mosaic pattern on my left shoulder and arm. There is no flaking or itching or anything I can feel and I would not know it was there if I did not see it. I feel well. The only new thing is I started a Walgreen's brand probiotic for people over 5 about 5 or 6 days aga.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Acute urticaria Detailed Answer: Hello You might have developed acute urticaria. It is an allergic condition and usually present with itching but can even present without itch. Probiotic can be a cause for urticaria. Can you please upload a photograph. This will help me in giving a proper diagnosis and a better line of management. There is an option to upload photographs on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you