What does monocytes absolute 176, esr 12, wbc 4.4 and anti nuclear ab titer 1:60 mean?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
my daughter is 10, she has monocytes absolute 176, esr 12, wbc 4.4,and for urine analysis she has XXXXXXX positive, anti nuclear ab titer 1:60, XXXXXXX pattern: centromere and wbc:6-10, leukocyte estrase large +3, what does this mean and what specialist should i take her to
the first 3 results are for blood test and the rest are urine test
Posted Sun, 25 Nov 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
Anti nuclear antibody positive with centromere pattern is suggestive of a presence of an autoimmune disease.
It is usually associated with CREST or scleroderma.
Consulting a Rheumatologist is recommended for further evaluation.
Presence of leukocyte esterase is suggestive of a good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: What does monocytes absolute 176, esr 12, wbc 4.4 and anti nuclear ab titer 1:60 mean? 15 hours later
Is there any more blood tests should we make to confirm CREST or scleroderma
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 8 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
A clinical assessment is necessary for diagnosis and further investigations depend on the symptoms. Anti topoisomerase I antibody and skin biopsy do help in diagnosis.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.