What does "..mild prominent vascular markings.." indicate?
User rating for this question
iam XXXXXXX 22 years ihave chest pain.in xray report it was both lung fields are clear cardiac size with in normal limit cp angles are clear and mild prominent vascular markings is there any problem with mild prominent vascular markings
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: no problem Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. The mild prominent vascular markings are a normal finding on chest x-ray. There is no problem with it. Please be rest assured and relaxed that nothing is wrong with your lungs, and that your are perfectly healthy. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- What causes swollen labia majora
- Tightness in lungs
- Prominent vascular markings indicates what
- Mild prominence of the bronco vascular markings
- Mild prominent broncho vascular markings
- Mildly prominent broncho vascular markings
- Lamotrigine causes lbbb
- Night sweats and shortness of breath during pregnancy
- What does mild prominent vascular markings indicate
- What is right hilar congestion of chest
- Not masturbatimg causing the urge to urinate
- Embolism lung turp
- Viral illness contagious
- What does serratia liquefaciens cause
- Can lipitor cause pinched nerves?