What does it mean when cellulitis is ozzing?.
User rating for this question
What does it mean when cellulitis is ozzing?
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: it means infection or pus formation Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Cellulitis is oozing - means to say that there is pus formation and active infection. It mostly needs to be treated with effective antibiotics and sterile dressings.
People also viewed
- What is prescribed for cellulitis
- Erythromycin for gastroparesis
- Etodolac vs ibuprofen
- Steroid inhaler equivalence
- What is cellulitis
- What are the symptoms of cellulitis?
- E coli in urethra
- What does it mean when cellulitis is ozzing
- Vaginal e coli treatment
- E coli in testicles
- Escitalopram recreational use
- E coli swollen throat
- What causes cellulitis leg
- Vasodex side effects
- E coli in surgical wound