What does it mean when cellulitis is ozzing?.
User rating for this question
What does it mean when cellulitis is ozzing?
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: it means infection or pus formation Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Cellulitis is oozing - means to say that there is pus formation and active infection. It mostly needs to be treated with effective antibiotics and sterile dressings.
People also viewed
- What is prescribed for cellulitis
- What is cellulitis
- Does my semen analysis report appear normal
- What does it mean when cellulitis is ozzing
- Male yeast infection smell
- Male yeast infection scab up
- What causes cellulitis leg
- Does staff infection make you tired
- Males yeast infection and meth
- 6 months old baby suffering from loose motion
- What are the symptoms of cellulitis?
- What treatment should one take for ichythosis
- Does taking concetra for adhd lead to miscarriage
- Suffering from breast pain please suggest its cause and solution
- Web mdma what is a infection staphylococcus