What does green discharge with back pain during pregnancy indicate?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hi iam 38 weeks pregnant and 5days its been a week am having green goowy discharges and had white thick ones realy bad back pains sharp ones and feels sore stomach cramps had few opend bowls lot of pressure on my bum feel urge to poo but nothing dizzy not sleeping well. Thanks
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: prelabour Detailed Answer: Hi Your symptoms are suggestive of pre labour. You have white mucous discharge and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX contractions. It is likely that you will get into labour in next 5 days. These are normal symptoms prior to labour. Let me know if you have any more questions Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: What does green discharge with back pain during pregnancy indicate? 4 hours later
Thanks iam hoping it labour approaching iam 2/5 or 3/5 dose that matter? The pains are quite bad and sharp so is it 5 days at least I will start labour? Discharges I had 2 weeks naw been havin pains since 32 weeks had stayroids shots

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 7 hours later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hi If head has engaged 3/5th means more chances of labour setting in early. The more the engagement the better. if pains become more frequent and intense please see your doctor immediately. Regards

Follow-up: What does green discharge with back pain during pregnancy indicate? 4 minutes later
Ok thanks iam 2/5 engaged ingaged and hoping do go in labour soon will let u know how thingz went

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: all the best Detailed Answer: Hi I pray everything goes well for you. All the best. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol