What does fibronodular infiltrates in the left upper lobe mean?

Question
Hi! What is the meaning of fibronodular infiltrates in the left upper lobe probably koch's in etiology closer follow up advise
Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to XXXXXXX
The fibronodular infilterates are a finding of radiological imaging mostly due to severe infection. TB, severe bacterial or fungal infections are a possibility.
A close follow up is advisable.
I hope the advise will be helpful.

Follow-up: What does fibronodular infiltrates in the left upper lobe mean? 3 days later
What kind of follow up will I do?

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 17 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,
Welcome back,
Follow up means you would consult the physician again at predefined time intervals and get the imaging studies again to compare it with the old one to see whether the disease has resolved fully or it needs to be treated more diligently.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.

Follow-up: What does fibronodular infiltrates in the left upper lobe mean? 2 days later
What are the cure for gas stomach ache for pregnant

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 26 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome back.
In pregnancy preferably drugs should be avoided except for folate, iron and calcium supplements.
The problem can be avoided by avoiding fried fatty meals and coffee, eat nothing for two hours before retiring to bed.
When wake in morning move limbs in bed prior to getting out, take one or two sweet biscuits, it reduced nausea.
If still the trouble remains then get antacid prescribed and take under care of local gastroenterologist.
I hope that answers your query.