What does feet feel cold and sweaty after flu treatment?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that it is a common phenomenon with viral fevers , when they settle people generally feel weak , fatigued and sweaty . Since fever is not there the infection has subsided . I will advise you to take a multivitamin tablet and a paracetamol when you have fatigue and body pains . Keep yourself hydrated . This all will settle down in 2-3 days. Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: What does feet feel cold and sweaty after flu treatment? 40 minutes later
But why my feet are cold and sweating and I have stuffig nose and still coughing a little and comming out from my chest some mucus
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, The point is that if you have improvement after taking the medicine it has worked otherwise a different antibiotic course will be required . But as you report that fever has come down that is indicative of working of medicine . Little cough and stuffed nose remains after completing antibiotic course for 3-4 days , there is nothing to worry about this but if you feel there is worsening of symptoms meet your treating doctor for considering another antibiotic course. Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Chicken guinea flu treatment
- Is reclipsen used in the treatment of gonadotropin inhibition?
- Stomach flu treatment
- Can i take enfamil d vi sol for vitamin d insufficiency?
- I am suffering from whipworm infection, can i take albenza?
- Is tylenol pm used in the treatment of difficulty sleeping ?
- Consistent period post testing after depo shot is this normal
- What does feet feel cold and sweaty after flu treatment
- Dizziness leg pain and swelling knee pain increased weight why
- Will azithromycin dose pack treat infection, sinus ?
- Cold and flu treatment
- Baby having catarrh having dry chesty cough piriton syrup effective
- How to postpone periods without side effects
- Flu treatment with ramipril
- Bruised leg after fall numb shin bone swollen ankle