What does feeling of bone movement after a head injury indicate?
User rating for this question
Hit my head and went to er 48 hours later with numbness and what I felt was movement in the bone above where I hit. Had a ct and they sent me home all clear. Still the same.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Fluid in the sinuses. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX A CT is unlikely miss anything. So the movement felt by you can be fluid or blood collected in the sinus.This is common to happen after head injuries and doesn't need any treatment as such so doctor might have not mentioned it to you. I think you should relax and this will resolve soon.Regards.
People also viewed
- Is internal vascularity bad
- Is it worrying to not feel legs after head injury
- What causes nose bleeding after head injury
- I have been living with a depressed skull fracture on the ba
- Feeling dazed 2 weeks after head injury
- Brown with black underneath tip burrow skin
- Black fungus tp bring cholesterol down
- Broken wrist turn black
- Bowel with black oil
- Black broken up stool
- I hit my head and now i have a dent
- My head feels hot after head injury
- If you hit your head does that mean internal bleeding
- I hit my head and have blurred vision
- Indications of eptoin in head injury