What does dull sensation on the centre of the head indicate?

Hi I experience a dull sensation on the centre of my head. It's as if I cannot think beyond that point. I would like to know if there's something I can take to improve my brain functionality and also this pain hinders my thinking memory to recall. Thank you
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Life style modifications.Vitamin supplement,pregab Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, thanks for using HCM. I went through the query and understood your concern. The reason for experiencing dull sensation may be many. The problem may be due to your general health (most commonly) or due to problem in brain. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. So a good nutritious diet and moderate physical exercises and sound sleep will help you. Always keep engaged in some activities, have more of fruits and vegetables and daily 6-8 hours of undisturbed sleep is must. Avoid alcohol and smoking (if alcoholic or smoker). With these you can take medicine containing pyridoxine, methyl cobalamine and pregabalin. These combination will help in brain function. For problem in recalling I advice you to concentratee and more revisions. If you feel loss of memory or any difficulty in recall even after the above measures then kindly consult your doctor for examination where your doctor will do general physical examination with specific to higher mental functions and some of the investigations like complete hemogram, TSH and MRI brain may be helpful. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Regards