What does blood sugarof 130 indicate?

I haven't felt well all day, shaking really bad , I checked my blood sugar and it was 130, then I checked my blood pressure it was 97/66 that isn't good is it?
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: Reduce the dose back to 10 mg. Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'm, hi! gd mg ! you have not mentioned your drug list. have you started something for diabetes. the sugar value you mentioned is it fasting ? or post meal? any other sign of infection? HbA1c? definitely BP is low so you reduce the dose back to 10 mg though you have not mentioned the name so I do not know what it is. Regards!