What does blood in stool indicate?

about a week ago i found blood in my stool, just the once though. then on saturday i was having sex with my boyfriend when i had a sudden sharp pain in my side and then threw up a lot, i felt sick all day sunday but wasnt sick again, i now feel dizzy, sick, light headed, tired, my heart is beating very quickly, ive been getting headaches for about 2 weeks every day and im having chest pain, what is wrong with me?
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hemorrhoids,uro-genital infections.. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query carefully and understood your concerns. Having found blood in your stool once might be related to hemorrhoids. I suggest to avoid constipation to prevent bleeding again. Having sudden sharp pain in your side when having sex with your boyfriend is indicative for possible uro-genital infection/problem. I suggest to consult with an OG specialist and to run further tests to determine your true problem: - abdominal ultrasound - urine analysis - vaginal swab testing I also advise to : - drink more water - keep a good genital hygiene - wash your genitalia immediately after having sex - avoid sex while on treatment until improvement. Hope it was of help! Dr.Klerida