What does a white pimple on the scrotum indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
I have pimple on my ball sack/scrotum lookl like w white head// the rest of the ball sack is clean no other pimples.. I noticed it i Think 8 to 12 months ago.. I think just really thought nothing of this.. Should i be concerned/
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possibility of Steatocystoma simplex Detailed Answer: Hello and Welcome to healthcaremagic. I am Dr. Kakkar and I have understood your concern I would keep a possibility of Sebaceous cyst/Steatocystoma simplex. They are benign. Treatment is surgical removal. Though they can be just left, as it is. I would like to confirm it if you could please upload a picture of the affected area. regards

Follow-up: What does a white pimple on the scrotum indicate? 1 minute later
Hello Doctor, I will send a photo to later this after noon or tomorow morning

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possibility of Steatocystoma simplex Detailed Answer: Sure sir, you have an option to upload the picture on your screen. regards take care