What does a white non itchy rash surrounding the anus indicate?

I have a white non itchy rash surrounding my anus. I believe I have had this condition intermittently for at least one year. Sometimes there are tears in my skin near this area. I have also noticed that my urine appears darker yellow than usual and smells like Cheerios. I do have constipation but it only lasts for one or two days. I have recently noticed patches of this white non itchy rash on my scrotum as well. I do not have stomach pains or any other symptoms. Can this be caused by a viral or a bacterial infection and could something like probiotics be helpful or could this be more serious? I have attached two pictures, thank you
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possible lichen sclerosus,need dermatologist consu Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through the reports you have uploaded and it seems to be related to skin problems (fungal infection, or lichen sclerosus). I suggest to consult a dermatologist to further evaluate your problem and to start proper treatment. I also suggest to do the biopsy of the local skin problems. Until you see the dermatologist, I advise to take: - otc corticosteroid cream - take probiotics - take good local hygiene. Hope it was of help! Dr.Klerida