What does a small pink circular lesion over arm indicate?
User rating for this question
I have a pink dime circle under my arm. it is very smooth and looks like a burn recovery. There is no lump, but I am scared as I have had cancer in 2010.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'am, Thanks for writing to us. A small pink circular lesion over arm could be eczema, fungal infection or due to insect bite etc. I would appreciate if you could upload an image of the concerned lesion as without visualising the lesion, it would be difficult for me to think of most probable cause for the same. Hoping to hear from you soon. Take care
People also viewed
- Dipsalic f for psoriasis
- Blood pressure 148 over 80
- Small pink kelloid on arm
- Do cracked lips cause white bumps to appear
- Small circular bruises on arm
- Is rash a side effect of moxeza?
- What does a small pink circular lesion over arm indicate
- Small bleeding lesions on back and arms
- Dispirin for cystic acne
- Does application of betnovate c on pubic region causes yeast in fection
- Blood pressure 151 95
- Psa level 150
- White pimple on thigh red huge ring around it swollen
- Schumann resonance 13 hz
- What do body lesions on arms and lower back indicate