What does a small pink circular lesion over arm indicate?

I have a pink dime circle under my arm. it is very smooth and looks like a burn recovery. There is no lump, but I am scared as I have had cancer in 2010.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'am, Thanks for writing to us. A small pink circular lesion over arm could be eczema, fungal infection or due to insect bite etc. I would appreciate if you could upload an image of the concerned lesion as without visualising the lesion, it would be difficult for me to think of most probable cause for the same. Hoping to hear from you soon. Take care