What does a small pimple inside the upper nose indicate?
User rating for this question
I have what seems to be a small pimple inside the upper part of my nose. It is visible..close to the outer edge but inside. It has been there for a few weeks. I do not feel it at all but can see it when i look in the mirror.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please, monitor and try to express if Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about this small bump. As you mentioned, it may as wel be a pimple. The best way forward is to try expressing the content so as to enable healing. If it proves difficult to express, monitor and try later and this should be it. Though very unlikely, if it should persist, please let me know and offer more advice on the way forward. I hope this helps. I wish you well. feel free to ask for more information if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Can you live with the left side of your brain dead
- Dicynone tablet and breast feeding
- Small pimple pea sized inside upper lip
- Inflammation and pimples inside the nose
- How contagious is scabies
- Partially empty sella of the brain in children
- Injections to grow hair
- Prescription skin whitening pills
- Dermatitis herpetiformis on face
- What does a small pimple inside the upper nose indicate
- What is a normal bp in a 7 year old
- Small pimples around nose upper lip child
- Effect of skipping breakfast
- Ointments for dry skin
- What does a raised pimple inside the cheeks indicate