What does a small pimple inside the upper nose indicate?

I have what seems to be a small pimple inside the upper part of my nose. It is visible..close to the outer edge but inside. It has been there for a few weeks. I do not feel it at all but can see it when i look in the mirror.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please, monitor and try to express if Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about this small bump. As you mentioned, it may as wel be a pimple. The best way forward is to try expressing the content so as to enable healing. If it proves difficult to express, monitor and try later and this should be it. Though very unlikely, if it should persist, please let me know and offer more advice on the way forward. I hope this helps. I wish you well. feel free to ask for more information if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.