What does a small pimple inside the upper nose indicate?
User rating for this question
I have what seems to be a small pimple inside the upper part of my nose. It is visible..close to the outer edge but inside. It has been there for a few weeks. I do not feel it at all but can see it when i look in the mirror.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please, monitor and try to express if Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about this small bump. As you mentioned, it may as wel be a pimple. The best way forward is to try expressing the content so as to enable healing. If it proves difficult to express, monitor and try later and this should be it. Though very unlikely, if it should persist, please let me know and offer more advice on the way forward. I hope this helps. I wish you well. feel free to ask for more information if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Severe right hydronephrosis
- Causes of face turning red
- Small pimple pea sized inside upper lip
- Inflammation and pimples inside the nose
- Hypothyroidism and hypertension
- Skin rashes caused by fungus
- Latent hyperopia treatment
- What does a small pimple inside the upper nose indicate
- Small pimples around nose upper lip child
- Causes of split fingernails
- Can smoking cause eczema
- What is hydrops
- What does a raised pimple inside the cheeks indicate
- Pain from hydrosalpinx
- What causes pimples on face