What does a small lump on foreskin indicate?

General Surgeon
i have suddenly noticed a very small pea sized lump on my foreskin and completely painless and is this something I should be worried ?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: It could be a benign swelling Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Sir From the short description given by you I would suggest you the following possibility 1. Retention cyst: The whitish secretion normally produced by the inner surface of prepuce could accumulate and form a pea like swelling 2. Sebaceous cyst. Exact diagnosis will depend on visual examination. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon