What does a skin tag at the anus with burning sensation indicate?

it is embarassing to ask however i am suffering throuch an issue and wan know the solution. I am observing that an extra skin is coming out of ma anal and it burns a lot for couple of hours, Skin goes back too. Please suggest
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Piles Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The skin tag you are noticing out of your nus is a pile(Hemorrhoids). These skin tags can lead to itching, burning sensation, pain and sometimes bleeding too. I suggest you to visit a Proctologist as early as possible. The earlier it is treated the better will be the recovery. Do not starin at stools , you may have to take laxatives to oid friction and worsening of the piles. Regards,