What does a scar with bump on top of the eye indicate?
User rating for this question
I got this scar on the top of my eye. On the scar one area has bump and another is Indented I had the scar for about 6 months. What can be done to reduce the scar?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 20 days later
Brief Answer: Reduction of scar Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic, Thanks for uploading the picture. I feel the best treatment of your scar will be to excise the entire scar and re suture. For this you need to see a plastic surgeon. The other options include intralesional steroid injection into the raised bump to make it flatter and then dermaroller about 4 to 6 sittings over the entire scar. Instead of dermaroller even fractional ablative or non ablative lasers or fractional RF can be tried. These procedures will make the scar less prominent but scar will not disappear. For these you need to see a dermatologist practicing cosmetology. A gel like contractubex can be massaged over the scar twice a day if you do not want to go for any procedures. Hope this helped, Take care
People also viewed
- Bump on top of cheak under eye
- White eye bumps under eyes
- Remedies for high dose zenflox
- If tsh increases from normal range thyronorm dose should be increase?
- Imosec m loose motion medicine dose
- Vasculitis rash on legs
- Steroid thigh injection site
- Dose meth kills sperm
- Toxic dose of piriton in infants
- Spots on the face
- What does cholesterol in eye indicate
- Swollen eye and bump between eyes
- Anti-itch cream for face
- Best anti-ageing hand cream
- What does a brownish bump under the eye indicate