What does a right at axillary lymph node with a fatty helium mean?

General Surgeon
What does a right at axillary lymph node with a fatty helium 13 x 6 x 7 MM mean?
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It is a small lymph node. Detailed Answer: Hi Thank you for posting in XXXXXXX You have mentioned the dimensions of right axillary(armpit) lymph node. Clinically the size that you mentioned has no much significance. Let me know if you have any associated complaints and if you have been examined by a doctor. In general, I do not find any reasons to worry. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Wish you good health Regards