What does a lump under the tongue indicate?
User rating for this question
I have 2 hard pea like non painful lump below tongue among salivary glands. What can be the diagnosis. I have also little sore tongue.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: They could be salivary glands or small cysts. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX welcome to XXXXXXX You will develop swellings under tongue when you have infection in your oral cavity or over tongue. They could be salivary glands or small cysts. Deep seated infections of the neck can also result in swellings in that regions but they will be large and painful As you did not mention pain, i believe you need not worry about them. you may try Metrogyl tablets twice a day for 5 days and watch for the response. if they wont subside, you can contact a ENT surgeon. Hope i am clear. If you have any doubt, feel free to ask.
People also viewed
- Aches painsnauseabloated after taking flucloxacillin
- Zanocin 400 is good for health
- Stomach ache and nausea after drinking
- After being drunk body aches
- What do lumps at back of the tongue indicate
- Pentids 400 with food
- Rheumatic heart fever pentids 400
- Lumps under the tongue
- Life expectancy of 400 pound female
- Does metrogyl 400 work for gas trouble
- What could cause a small lump under the tongue
- What is the cause of a lump under my tongue
- Head ache after smoking hookha home remedy
- What does a lump under the tongue indicate
- Stomach ache after nosebleed