What does a low lymph reading and high SEG reading indicate?

Oncologist, Surgical
I have stage III lung cancer. What does a low lymph reading of 3 and high SEG reading of 90 indicate to you? I am coughing almost continuously with very low energy levels. It hurts to breath deep. Thanks, XXXXX
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Krishna Kiran Kannepalli 9 hours later
Brief Answer: please specify Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for the query. By your narration, U understand that you underwent a PET scan. The details ate however not enough. Please provide a copy of the PET scan and other reports if available, for us to provide an opinion. Thank you