What does a large mass formation under inner thigh indicate?

Hello everyone I'm a 19 year old, overweight female. I just notice about two days ago a large mass is appearing under my inner thigh. It flat, and painless; no pus is leaking from the area, and it not movable. The mass is hard, and cause a bumpy felling of the skin. So far no skin disortation have accure, but it is starting to. cause some discomfort when walking. The mass is not visible by the naked eye, but You can immediately notice it upon Touch.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: If the mass is painful or warm, it could be an ev Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, welcome to XXXXXXX If the mass is painful or warm, it could be an evolving abcess or a furruncle. it not, It could be a fat swelling or a lipoma. Watch it for sometime and inform if it is growing, you may need an ultrasound of thigh. Hope this helps.
Follow-up: What does a large mass formation under inner thigh indicate? 23 hours later
Okay today I notice that, I'm starting to bleed now in the center of the lump (that have grown in size now). I'm am going to the doctor tomorrow now to see if it can get fixed. I was wondering could it be a blood clot? I missed my period for two months in a row now, I don't take birth control and I'm still a virgin.
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 8 hours later
Brief Answer: you need doctors visit. Detailed Answer: Hi , I that case you need doctors visit. All the best.