What does a boil near the anus indicate?

Hi Doctor.. i have a white colored boil/pimple like thing near my anus. It is creating itching and pain.
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Could be a Pile Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The lesion you explain could be a pile (hemorrhoid). It could be in its initial stage hence is presenting only pain and itching later after progression it can also present with blood in stool. I recommend you to visit a Proctologist who can examine and identify the condition If its a pile he can place you on medication which can cure at the earliest. Regards,