What does a black hole by the butt indicate?

Found a black hole by my butt
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more info Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query In order to help you better i need more information from you 1. Where exactly is the black hole? 2. Is it bleeding or painful? 3. Any history of fall or trauma? 4. When did you first notice the abnormality? Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply Regards
Follow-up: What does a black hole by the butt indicate? 45 minutes later
hole is right above tail bone. Found 3 days ago. no pain. no bleeding except when I started digging at it when I first noticed it.. no history of falling.. I'm 15 I play a lot of sports. no redness, no swelling.
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Thanks for gettin back The hole is you are describing could be the normal indentation of the sacro Iliac joint. However from your description it looks like it could be a fistula, which is a small tract leading into a visceral ( internal ) structure I recommend you approach a general physician for a clinical examination to know for sure It would be helpful if you could take a snap of the hole and attach it to me I hope I was of help Regards