What does a PSA level of 81 indicate for prostrate test?
User rating for this question
what does a PSA of 81 mean for prostrate test?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Any prostate issue ca give such result. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Is it 81 ng/ml? Generally elevated PSA level can indicate any prostate disease including inflammation, urinary tract inflammation, hyperplasia and cancer. It can also get elevated after prostate trauma (which can be a catheter inserted to the bladder, anal intercourse or rectal examination). Elevated level of this test should be checked with rectal ultrasound and prostate biopsy. Please consult urologist. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Get fluid coming out when pooping
- Psa test levels
- What does rise in psa level indicate
- Vomitting tendency during travelling
- What causes breathlessness in old age
- Benadryl and psa test levels
- Nausea diarrhea and spotting
- Use of detoil on vaginal area
- Waking up with burning eyes
- Water filled spots on feet
- I found a lump on my stomach
- Ocid capsules
- Prostate psa test levels
- What does a psa level of 6 indicate
- How to stop follow through when farting