What does a PSA level of 81 indicate for prostrate test?
User rating for this question
what does a PSA of 81 mean for prostrate test?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Any prostate issue ca give such result. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Is it 81 ng/ml? Generally elevated PSA level can indicate any prostate disease including inflammation, urinary tract inflammation, hyperplasia and cancer. It can also get elevated after prostate trauma (which can be a catheter inserted to the bladder, anal intercourse or rectal examination). Elevated level of this test should be checked with rectal ultrasound and prostate biopsy. Please consult urologist. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Psa test levels
- Yellow colored mucus in stool reason
- What kind of fat burner will not conflict with birth control
- Side effects of biosoprolol and ramipril
- Prostate psa test levels
- Can you take centrum while on birth control?
- What does rise in psa level indicate
- Can depo provera cause birth defects
- Headache stomach pain dizzyness panic attacks advice
- Benadryl and psa test levels
- Constipation took medicines frequent bowel movements normal
- Indigestion intense flatulence no relief with home remedies suitable remedy
- Gas formation in stomach every morning causes and treatment
- What does a psa level of 6 indicate
- Does champix effect birth control pills