What does "Sinus rhythm indeterminate axis atypical ECG unconfirmed report" indicate?

I have a ECG done and it said " Sinus rhythm indeterminate axis atypical ECG unconfirmed report " What does this mean ?
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: error in the ECG done Detailed Answer: Hello, I have seen the uploaded recording. Your ECG report says that the rhythm is sinus. This is the normal rhythm in normal people. Nothing to be worried about that. The axis of the heart was not determined, that is why it is indeterminate axis. This is a technical error. This ECG is not normal. It more likely seems to be a technical error while recording the same. That is why the report is unconfirmed. In such a case, I would recommend my patients to repeat the ECG. Follow up ECG should come up technically right, and we should be able to interpret it well. Going through your ECG, it seems to be normal grossly. Hope this helps. Regards,