What does "Polymorphs 68,Plates Count(APC)2.34 and Urin RE WBC 1-2/HPF" mean?

My CBC states Polymorphs 68, Plates Count (APC) 2.34 and Urin RE WBC 1-2/HPF, Rpithelial Cells 1-2/ HPF. Is it okey or any prob..?
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is okay Detailed Answer: Hello, Your test reports are normal. No problem at all. Let me know if you have more queries. Wish you good health.
Follow-up: What does "Polymorphs 68,Plates Count(APC)2.34 and Urin RE WBC 1-2/HPF" mean? 3 minutes later
I have some abdomen pain, need to go for stool twice-thrice in the morning and problem of acidity also.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: duration of symptoms is important Detailed Answer: Hello, Since how long do you have this problem? Any other associated symptoms as well? If it is acute, lasting for a few days then it could be due to acute infection in the intestines. Please get a stool routine done to check for the same. If it is the same, you will need a course of antibiotics like Norfloxacin and metronidazole combination. If these symptoms are going on for long term now, then you need complete evaluation in the form of colonoscopy. Management can be planned accordingly. For this, you will need to consult a gastroenterologist. For acidity, I usually prescribe my patients capsule Pantodac DSR one tablet on empty stomach early in the morning, for 3 weeks minimum. You may want to try this as well. Together with this, you should have bland diet, plenty of fluids, fruits, and vegetables. Avoid high fatty and spicy food. Get well soon.
Follow-up: What does "Polymorphs 68,Plates Count(APC)2.34 and Urin RE WBC 1-2/HPF" mean? 3 hours later
The problem of acidity is since last one year but not regular. It remains continues for three days then a gap of five to six days. My daily intake in two - three pegs of drinks five days in a week. The diet is Paratha/ Chapta Ghee based. Non Veg once ion a while moderate with Spices. Water intake one to two ltr a day.Can you advise medicine course/ other alternate mean for the above said problem.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: You need lifestyle changes Detailed Answer: Hello, The cause for your acidity problem is your lifestyle. You must avoid drinking this much. You seem to be a moderate to heavy drinker. Avoid this as much as possible, better to abstain from it completely. Your diet needs changes too in the form of plain parathas and chapathis, bland diet is good for you. You must drink a minimum of 3 litres of water everyday to flush away the toxins and prevent gastritis as wel. Together with these changes, you can take capsule Pantodac DSR or use Digene syrup as and when required for gastritis. Hope this helps you. Regards,