What does ESR count of 95 mean?
User rating for this question
my esr count is 95. i am a female. can u diagnose
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Blood disorder Detailed Answer: Dear Pramilapapatil, Raised ESR alone cannot be diagnostic. Associated symptoms or signs need to be there to come close to final diagnosis. Joint disease like rheumatoid arthritis and tuberculosis or any chronic infection should be given main consideration. Other disorders with skin conditions may be also there. To give you the the diagnosis other than your chest conditions please state your symptoms or the reasons for which you got your ESR done. Truly, Dr. J. Ticku
People also viewed
- What is low hemoglobin after heart surgery
- Is lack or loss of strengthagitation a side effect of bydureon?
- Blood esr 95 mm means
- Is decrease in the amount of urine a side effect of solu-medrol?
- Low hemoglobin after heart surgery
- Is irregular heartbeat a side effect of diclofenac/misoprostol?
- What case a esr 95
- What is esr count for bronchities
- Rise in hb after transfusion
- Is gaseous abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of dexilant?
- What does esr count of 95 mean
- Esr at 50 means what
- Is bloody, black, or tarry stools a side effect of depo-medrol?
- Low hgb after mi
- When does hair grow after low iron