What does " Alcohol, Ethyl @ <10 Ref. Range Units [<10] units mg/dL" mean?

Toxicology / Drugs Test Alcohol, Ethyl @ <10 Ref. Range Units [<10] units mg/dL
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are good Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this accident you got involved in. Your results are perfectly normal and shows no information in support of any recent alcohol intake before the blood was collected for analysis. If your were concerned about DUI, then your results do not support this. You can read more on the various laboratory testing alcohol result interpretations here. WWW.WWWW.WW I hope this addresses your query fully. Feel free to ask for clarifications and more information if need be. I wish you well. Thanks for utilizing our services, we very much appreciate it. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: What does " Alcohol, Ethyl @ <10 Ref. Range Units [<10] units mg/dL" mean? 10 minutes later
What would be the police toxicology in their calibration like .08 The legal limit of intoxication for drunk driving. What percentage would this be ??? thanks for your knowledge Sincerly XXXX
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: results are not reported in percentages. Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for following up with me. These results are not reported as percentages but rather in mg/dl. You had undetectable levels and it would in no way suggest alcohol intake prior to testing. If there is something specific about this that you want to know, please ask as a specific question. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, D.