What does "76.422 IU/ML.W" mean?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Depends on IgM values Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. In diagnosing Rubella infection, both IgG and IgM antibodies will play role. Usually Rubella IgG levels above 10 iu/ml indicate: -If associated IgM levels are less than 1iu/ml, past infection or immunity to rubella infection. -If associated IgM levels are above 1iu/ml, indicates recent infection. Reference: WWW.WWWW.WW So, if your IgM levels are less than 1iu/ml, no need to worry. If IgM levels also elevated, there is possibility of recent infection and that may harm the fetus. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: What does "76.422 IU/ML.W" mean? 15 minutes later
As per our lab report Negative-<8 IU/ML Borderline-=/> 8 IU/ML to <11 IU/ML Positive-==/>11 11u/ML Mine is 76.422, so it is under positive.Do i need to take any vaccination or not.
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later
People also viewed
- What is ovipure 5000iu inj
- Dizzy spells cold sweats
- Colds and dizzy spells
- What is the use fertigyn 5000iu injection
- What is purpose of fertigyn 5000iu injection
- Baby development in pregnancy
- Sumo cold tablet dosage
- What does 76422 iumlw mean
- Serum gamma gt level 149 iu/l what does it mean
- Baby kicking during pregnancy
- Dizzy hot and cold at same time
- Cold sweat dizziness and low temp
- Baby movement during pregnancy
- Braxton hicks in back
- Baby small head circumference