What does "76.422 IU/ML.W" mean?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Depends on IgM values Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. In diagnosing Rubella infection, both IgG and IgM antibodies will play role. Usually Rubella IgG levels above 10 iu/ml indicate: -If associated IgM levels are less than 1iu/ml, past infection or immunity to rubella infection. -If associated IgM levels are above 1iu/ml, indicates recent infection. Reference: WWW.WWWW.WW So, if your IgM levels are less than 1iu/ml, no need to worry. If IgM levels also elevated, there is possibility of recent infection and that may harm the fetus. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: What does "76.422 IU/ML.W" mean? 15 minutes later
As per our lab report Negative-<8 IU/ML Borderline-=/> 8 IU/ML to <11 IU/ML Positive-==/>11 11u/ML Mine is 76.422, so it is under positive.Do i need to take any vaccination or not.
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later
People also viewed
- Different kinds of loop to prevent pregnancy
- What does 76 hdl cholesterol mean
- What does quantity 20 ml from the semen analysis mean
- What does 70000cfu/ml klebsiella pneumoniae mean
- Is hcg injection different from gestone
- Antimalarial drug used in vietnam
- Does your poop look different pregnant
- Can pregnant women use difene gel
- What is w354 mean on drug test
- Urine strep antigen
- Nuclear antigen-antibody testing
- Hiv antigen test
- Fight bacterial infection without antibiotics
- What does 2ml sperm mean
- Off hcg diet nipples sore not pregnant