What does " 14*16 (Right Ovary),Hy -9 MM,Irrepular" mean?

i had my FOLLICULAR STUDY on 12th,15th and 17th. on 12 th - No DF(Right Ovary) No DF(Left Ovary) on 15th - No DF(Right Ovary) No DF(Left Ovary) on 17th Day - 14*16 (Right Ovary),Hy -9 MM,Irrepular( As mentioned) They said do intercourse after the ovulation seen.Is there any chances of getting prgnent.My periods are irregular.All the reports of my husband & me are normal.
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: No ovulation is seen. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Your ultrasound scan report is not suggestive of ovulation. The small follicle that has developed in the right ovary on Day 17 may grow with proper treatment. The follicular size between 20-24mm is considered good enough to cause a successful ovulation. The irregular cycles that you are having is also suggestive of a hormonal problems that can cause anovulatory cycles. You need to consult an infertility specialist for ovulation induction treatment. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL