What doe boils on base of penis shaft indicate?

Hi I have some small flesh colored bumps on the base of my shaft. Normally my pubic hair would cover them but I have been shaving there and are more noticeable now. They will bleed at times when I shave over them. No itching or puss though
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi From the description, it looks like you have developed viral warts. Please click some close up picture of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page. I would like to have a look at the skin lesions before we can reach a diagnosis. Also please tell if the lesions are associated with any pain, itching or discomfort. Since how much time do you have these skin lesions. Waiting for your response and the pictures. Dr Geetika Paul