What do you suggest for mild cirrhosis?

Hello, i was diagnoswd with Mild cirrhosis though doctors didnot confirm as many reports were conflicting. Myquery is if having my LFT done every 2-3 months Would alone give me an idea on Wherher the disease has slowed down?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Need more information Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. I would like to have some more information before I can give my opinion. 1. What symptoms do you have? 2. Based on what findings did your doctor diagnosed early cirrhosis? 3. What did he say about the possible cause of cirrhosis? Kindly upload the LFT and USG abdomen report. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini