What do you suggest for heavy metal poisoning?

Dear Mr Khan; This is XXXX an old patient of yours. Would like to update on Heavy Metals Poisoning: I am in process of testing it via naturopathy medical doctors. The Canadian government doctors are not interested. In three tests there is a very high level of lead that produces those terrible pains and effects. More details next week. Current medication for this HMP symtoms are: -cyclobenzaprine XXXXXXX to reduce the muscle pains (seams that make it worse) 10mg at bed time. - tiazak 240 mg at bed time for high blood pressure. works Please keep in touch. will have more info by the end of next week Thanks a lot -
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Suspected lead poisoning? Detailed Answer: Hello Mr. XXXXXXX My sincere apologies for the delayed reply sir, I had a busy day at the OT. Of course I remember you sir very well in fact. So a few investigations conducted reported a high level of lead in your system? The current medication is only symptomatic treatment, and will help keep you at bay, while your doctors confirm the lead poisoning. This is a fair start, but as reported by you, a high level of lead was found in your system. If this is true, then I would like to list the mainstay of treating patients with lead poisoning. 1. Always find the source and discontinue it. As long as the source is present, treatment will not really help 2. Chelation therapy: This therapy uses various medications given to the patient, which bind with lead and are excreted from your body 3. EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) therapy: Higher levels of lead in the system are treated with this therapy. I hope you do not require this, but just listing it for you to keep you well informed sir Please do keep in touch with me sir. Do not hesitate to write to me about anything. Wishing you lots and lots of luck in confirming your diagnosis, and getting treated at the earliest. God bless.