What do you suggest for IBS?
User rating for this question
I,M worried ,early am yesterday i was distended, my whole system was parched, I couldn't drink fast enough, despite a new humidifer in the room. I laid on the floor waiting for that urine. I have IBS, I drink more than eat food. Lately, 2days, for the volumns that I consume, It is small am'ts that return. I am tremulous most times, I hate to go to bed b/c this this problem has me on edge, I don't have swelling in any in arms and legs. my tolerance is waning!
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Kindly upload your tests reports... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, I have read your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in. You are reporting that your blood pressure is on the raise while you have been diagnosed with IBS. I would be thankful to receive the reports of the tests you did in order to assist you specifically. Being distended could be related to too much gas forming in your GI tract. I usually prescribe simethicone and probiotics to get relief. In also advise to - eat often and small portions and slowly - go on eating more foods high in fiber and taking plenty of water - take lactulose and senna supplementation to soften and ease bowel movements - put your feet inside warm water with sea salt Looking forward to have your test reports in! Dr.Klerida
People also viewed
- What do you suggest for acid reflux with ibs
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- What do you suggest for ibs
- What is ibs
- Is it true that circumcision enhances the height?
- Oily anal discharge from drinking alcohol
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Secondary alcasia symptoms in esophagus
- Why do i lose circulation fast
- Alcohol effects on antibiotics cifran ct
- Alcohol and anal fissures
- What are white circle s on your lips
- Orange vomit with red "chunks"
- Lesuride taken when ur taking alchol
- Mirena and high cholesterol