What do skin rash and pimples at waistline indicate?

I was having severe anxiety since XXXXXXX Had lot of medicines then got to know about anxiety...was having medicines such as eliwel 25,then fish oil tab. before 1 and half month had type gastric,felt slight of poking sometime around stomach 3 or 4 that time I had stop eliwel and fish oil...again I did all the tests as per physician including urine , vdrl,hepatitis,HIV,..during gastric type I had very small rash type at thigh and 4 to 5 rash type at waist..and one pimple type at waistline..frequent urination which was also befre at time of severe anciety..then after medication stomach was told everything is I am getting one two red pimple at cheek..sme rash are still there and another doctor gave me injection and soap....i did all the second time tests 10 days before...i m also felling like fear of what is going wrong with me..all tests dne except herpes..had common warts on head 4 yrs bfre then came back since 2 another warts on back small penis tip is dry and I keep on pressing to chk if it is paining or nt due to anxiety..are common warts harmful ...last protected sex at XXXXXXX ..then fingering once at Nov...had twice pcr DNA and twice antibody test ...age 25...plz help me to further diagnosis..
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Seems molluscum Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX I went through your reports and the photographs. From the photos it seems to be either molluscum contagiosum, folliculitis or maybe herpetic lesions. Herpetic lesions are usually fluid filled and disappear in a few days time. You need to be examined by a doctor to confirm the diagnosis. It seems more like Molluscum. Molluscum happens from coming in contact with someone who has active lesions. It is a viral infection and lesions disappear spontaneously within 6 months. Though treatment is also available. The treatment is usually aimed at destroying the lesions with the help of some chemicals and is done by family physician or dermatologist. Avoid spreading the lesions from one body part to another by some preventive measures like avoid touching the lesions, etc. Folliculitis simply means inflammation of hair follicles (from where the hair grow). Avoid taking fish oils as it may alter the normal flora of intestines. To increase immunity take lots of fruit and vegetables, hygienic food and pure drinking water. Use barrier contraceptives at all times. Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee
Follow-up: What do skin rash and pimples at waistline indicate? 1 hour later
I checkd with physician but told it is not serious and gave Ayurvedic soap and cetcip.he told it not herpes sypmtoms.. plz confirm about herpes . is common warts serious for body. a small happening in body is making me a lot more concious and anxious and fear...plz help Is molluscum contagiosum, folliculitis is a serious case...plz help...
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get examined by a dermatologist Detailed Answer: Hi again None of these conditions, that is, Herpes, Molluscum or folliculitis is serious. In fact they just cause a rash that goes away in some time. Though the course of the condition may vary for the three. It did not seem to be herpes. It seemed more like molluscum. If it is molluscum it will be taken care of by a dermatologist. I could see some mild folliculitis in the normal part of skin, which is nothing to be worried about. The raised lesions can also be folliculitis that has flared up a little then other follicles. If it is folliculitis, then you can use salicylic acid 1% facewash on that part of skin. Dr Vaishalee
Follow-up: What do skin rash and pimples at waistline indicate? 12 minutes later
As I hav read herpes occurs by lot f pain ,, ulcers .. what is the incubation time fr herpes. are common warts injurious. is anything else serious such as HIV.. I had no full body contact since XXXXXXX . is common warts injurious... I think continuous fear has weaken the immune system... I had this on the cheek at college days also There is no pain in the pimple
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Will answer your specific questions Detailed Answer: Hi again, I will try to answer your queries as best as I can. QQQAs I hav read herpes occurs by lot f pain ,, ulcers .. Yes herpes can present with pain, ulcers. It can also present with fluid filled vesicles, in which case Tzanck smear of the vesicles can be done to confirm. QQQwhat is the incubation time fr herpes. Herpes simplex has incubation period of 4 - 5 days. QQQare common warts injurious. No they are not injurious. They are contagious. QQQis anything else serious such as HIV.. I would not worry about HIV unless it shows up on some of its tests. In your case PCR-DNA is negative and reliably rules out HIV. QQQI had no full body contact since XXXXXXX . ok good. QQQis common warts injurious... No they are not injurious but they are contagious and can be easily transmitted from from person to another by direct contact or even clothes. QQQI think continuous fear has weaken the immune system... Yes it is possible. Thus try stress reduction techniques like breathing techniques (called as XXXXXXX in Indian yoga), yoga, etc. Hope it helps. Dr Vaishalee