What do pimples on the lining of Lips indicate?

Hi, I have several pimples on the lining on my Lip and also at the corners of my lips. I have a one sexual encounter in the past month. We did not have sex and it was not oral. I sucked her breasts and I did not even kiss her. I got scared of STD's and then started researching WEB and the anxiety got into me. I suddenly started seeing bumps on Limps. I compared pictures and they looked more like Fordyce spots. My mouth is becoming dry not matter how much water I drink. Please let me know if I would have STD or HSV-1. I can provide some pictures if needed
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello You are correct, it seems like fordyce spot. It will be better if you can attach a photograph of the lesion. It will help me confirm my opinion. There is an option to upload photos on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Thank you
Follow-up: What do pimples on the lining of Lips indicate? 19 hours later
Hi, Thanks for reviewing my question, I have attached couple of pictures. I dont feel any pain but they are annoying. can there be a reason why I am noticing these spots now, I have never seem them before. I am scared like hell and this has been giving me sleepless nights.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Fox fordyce spots Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the photograph. It is indeed Fordyce spot. You dont need to worry much. It is not a disease and requires no treatment. Just relax you are safe. Thank you