What do lymph nodes around the umbilicus with weight loss indicate?

I have multiple, hard, grape sized lumps that are mildly tender to touch around my umbilicus. I am also loosing weight relatively rapid - about 5 to 7 lbs without dieting or exercising. + nausea, - vomiting or diarrhea. any ideas? My leukocytes and lymphocytes are low.
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Cori Baill 2 hours later
Brief Answer: I am worried too. Detailed Answer: The symptoms that you describe are quite worrisome. There are lymph nodes around the umbilicus which sometimes can become inflamed in association with metastatic malignancy. Your weight-loss is very concerning. Please see your local physician as soon as possible. I hope that your doctor finds an alternative explanation.