What do itchy rashes on arms and legs indicate?

i have a rash son my arms under my arms and top of my legs. i have a headache fell nauseas and just generally unwell. every so often the rash heats up and gets really itchy. some of the rash is like little bliters. i havent eaten anything different or used anything different. im 50yrs old 5ft 3 and 11 stone and very anemic
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer: pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now from the description, it looks like you have developed a fungal skin infection. I would like to have a look at the exact skin lesions before we can discuss the final diagnosis and the treatment options. Please click some close up pictures of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page. You can also mail the pictures at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. Also please tell if you have been checked for diabetes. I am sure I will be able to help you more once I have a look at the exact skin lesions. Dr Geetika Paul