What do body lesions on arms and lower back indicate?
User rating for this question
I have a couple of lesion in my body. One in both the arms, one in lower back. It is just like a mosquito bite but the difference is mosquito bite leaves a mark on skin but this seem to be like a bulge inside. I have it for 6 months now.. there is not much pain. Just curious to know what is it?
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Please upload photograph Detailed Answer: Hi I think you are either talking about sebaceous cyst or skin tags. These are common and most often does not require treatment. If you are bothered about their cosmetic appearance you should approach a local dermatologist for the same. I wish to be sure about your problem, I suggest to upload a close photographs taken under sunlight. You can use the upload feature available on the right side of the query page. Thank you.
People also viewed
- Hot body but cold lower back
- Rash on inner thighs of one year old
- Throat infection prescribed dilosyn naol m cough symptom treatment
- Rash that flares up when hot
- What does a pink colored lesion on the back indicate
- Rash on arms lower back
- Raised skin bumps worms
- Vagina touched gently sudden bleeding not periods causes for bleeding
- What is this growth at the lower back
- Recurrent staph infection in eye
- Suffering from high wbc count on antibiotics fluids treatment
- Random pinhead sized rashes on arms
- Protected sex condom tear ejaculation inside vagina chances of pregnancy
- Delayed periods frequent urination dizziness chest pain fever pregnancy symptoms
- What do body lesions on arms and lower back indicate