What do body lesions on arms and lower back indicate?

I have a couple of lesion in my body. One in both the arms, one in lower back. It is just like a mosquito bite but the difference is mosquito bite leaves a mark on skin but this seem to be like a bulge inside. I have it for 6 months now.. there is not much pain. Just curious to know what is it?
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Please upload photograph Detailed Answer: Hi I think you are either talking about sebaceous cyst or skin tags. These are common and most often does not require treatment. If you are bothered about their cosmetic appearance you should approach a local dermatologist for the same. I wish to be sure about your problem, I suggest to upload a close photographs taken under sunlight. You can use the upload feature available on the right side of the query page. Thank you.