What diet should be followed when diagnsed with CHF,COPD,CAD,Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes?

I have been diagnosed with CHF, COPD, CAD, Pulmonary Hypertension, Diabetes and just recently, C-Diff. I would like to know which foods to eat and which to avoid so I will not negatively affect these conditions.
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Haseena Hamdani 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Avoid salt, High glycemic food, and fatty food. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX Diet which I am suggesting for you is actually the best diet for all those who want to keep fit. It is not only for you, rather whole family should follow it. You must eat variety of quality food. Just make sure that, you avoid salt, saturated fatty acid, Trans fatty acid, simple carbohydrate, with high glycemic Index. You should avoid full cream dairy product. Avoid creamy salad dressings. Use different types of herbs, which can give you nice taste and flavor. Avoid skin and fat of chicken. Avoid egg yellow. Use different types of Nuts and seeds in your recipes, as well as you can eat as it is. Cooking method should be boiling ,grilling, roasting, sauteing, baking or shallow frying. While doing grilling, roasting, must use drip plate, so that fat drips out, food should not cook in its own fat. Use Non stick utensils. Avoid smoking, alcohol, carbonated beverages, and juice etc. Caffeine should be limited. Avoid coconut, white bread flour, processed and bakery items. Eat small, and frequent meals. You must buy consciously while purchasing any grocery or food items, and read the ingredient. I have tried to cover all important aspects, but if you have some specific query, you are most welcome. Enjoy your meal. Dr H Hamdani